New Project: D&AD

For my new project I will be undertaking one or more of the 2011 D&AD briefs.

What is D&AD
D&AD is an organisation dedicated to creativity in design. By their own description from the website:
D&AD - home of the talented and skilled, the imaginative and the curious, the restless and the bloody- minded. Commercially savvy, sometimes romantic, often cynical and occasionally rather weird. A source of information and ideas: of professional development, support and inspiration, interesting people to talk and nice things to look at. All creative life is here.

Each year they host Student awards. They receive briefs from major companies from around the world and put out an pen call to students to fulfill the brief. I will be looking at these briefs over the coming weeks and choosing one for my project.

Here is where I can find all of the available briefs: